SELF EXCLUSION POLICY
Last update: 20 SEPTEMBER 2021
Self Exclusion Policy
This Self Exclusion Policy is complementary to the Terms of Conditions.
You may send requests to your self-exclusion on https://hiwager.net/ (hereinafter "Hiwager") according to the following.
Self-exclusion requests must be made by email from the account’s registered email address to our customer support department at [email protected]
By requesting one of the Hiwager self-exclusion time periods on offer you agree to the following terms and conditions, which will be effective from the minute you receive a confirmation email of your chosen self-exclusion, this email will be sent to the email address used to register your account only and will display the date of self-exclusion completion.
Requests made via our Chat function will not be actioned. However, a customer support agent will direct you to our customer support email service.
On receipt, of an email request for account closure, the requested account in Hiwager will be placed on 24-hr cooling off period which will disable your account or accounts, allowing no gambling activity.
Once the first stage 24hr cooling off period while your account or accounts remain closed, a customer support agent will inform you of the temporary and permanent terms of self-exclusion available.
To proceed with this process, we will require an email response. If we do not receive a response within a further 24-hrs, your account will be reopened and confirmed by email.
If after reviewing our self-exclusion options you decide you would like to proceed with a permanent self-exclusion, please, inform us of this in your response.
On occasion, we might decide to place an account on a short self-exclusion period if we believe it to be needed and or beneficial to the customer. This will be communicated by email; the above terms and conditions will apply.
When you request, or we deem it necessary to add a Hiwager self-exclusion, all remaining funds left in your account will be returned to you manually. You are not permitted to leave any balance in your account during a self-exclusion time period. You will not be able to access your account to withdraw any funds during your requested self-exclusion.
If you have a Hiwager account affected by a self-exclusion that has any active bets, the Cash Out function will be applied at the point of self-exclusion confirmation. Bets will not be void, stakes will not be returned or remain active throughout a self-exclusion time period. Bets will not be reinstated after a self-exclusion completion.
Once a self-exclusion is applied to your account, it will stay in place until the request time has finished, it will not be reversed or decreased for any reason. Permanent self-exclusions will remain closed indefinitely.
Hiwager will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with our responsible gambling self-exclusion policy. However, you accept that we will not be held responsible or liable if you attempt to open any new Hiwager accounts or indeed succeed. In addition, Hiwager will not be held liable or accountable if you continue to deposit and wager using additional accounts which have previously not been disclosed.
You acknowledge that:
- You should not attempt to, deposit or place any wager on any of your Hiwager accounts that you have requested to be excluded from during your selected self-exclusion.
- You should not attempt or proceed to open any new Hiwager accounts during your self-exclusion period, or indefinitely if a permanent self-exclusion has been selected.
- If you succeed in opening any new Hiwager accounts during a self-exclusion period, we will endeavour to close any and all such accounts at our earliest detection.
- Hiwager only taking reasonable steps to prevent you from gambling on any of our products.
- This is a voluntary request made by you. If you proceed to breach this agreement, Hiwager or any of its employees are not held accountable or liable for any losses you may suffer.
- This is a voluntary agreement, therefore if you proceed to breach the terms within, any wagering that has taken place will stand, losses will not be refunded.